~ Welcome to HellCat Jewelry ~

This is a temporary on-line studio while the official HellCat Jewelry website is under construction.

See something you like? Send me an e-mail with the item number and I'll get right back to you regarding the specifics of ordering.

Looking for something in a different color than what's pictured? Need bridesmaids' accessories? Searching for a one-of-a-kind gift for someone special? I welcome custom orders!

Looking for an excuse for a party? Get some friends together for a jewelry night! The party can be instructional: I bring supplies and provide a simple introduction to jewelry design (everyone leaves with at least one creation of their very own!). Or the party can be a shopping session: I bring the jewelry and set up a tabletop display and you and your friends shop (reminiscent of Tupperware parties of of yore).

HellCat Jewelry will be sold at the fabulous Inman Park Festival, April 26-27, 2008.

Check back often for new inventory.